Saturday, October 1, 2011

I am a designer at Learning Factory!~

























I've been dying to put these up here!


These are the cards, lo's, and tags that I made for the Learning Factory as designer . My six month stint starts today on WCMD!


The paper in the kit was all G45. I paired it with SU & MFT stamps, and made all the embellies myself.


The rosettes are easy with my scor-pal, but you could use whatever scoring tool you have. Scor every quarter inch, fold like an accordian, glue the two ends so you have a circle, and press the tube into a flat shape over a sticky circle. I add a drop of hot glue to hold it secure. Cover the glue with an embellished circle , and Voila - a perfect rosette!


The paper flowers are just rolled paper! Cut a circle, and then turn it into a sprial by cutting round and round, , and twist tightly at the end of a pencil, glue it all down to the end piece with hot glue. Oh, start at the outside of the circle.


The ribbon rosettes are easy too! Take a length of ribbon about 6 inches, and stuch along one edge, gather it loosely by pulling on the thread. It will start to circle on itself, then sew the two ends loosely. Attach to another sticky circle around the edge, and then cover the middle with an embellished circle/ Easy Peasy!


Both pics on the layouts are me, one cica 1970, and the other at my University Convocation on June 13, 1989!



The website for Learning Facotry is here.





No comments:

Post a Comment