Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bo Bunny EtCetera




I love this paper from BoBunny - it features that vintage-y, distressed feel that I love so much, and the heaviness of the paper makes it so nice to craft with.


These are the two scrapbook pages that I made with my November designer kit from the Learning Factory.


I used my EK Success Lattice punch for the trim, and threaded different ribbons through the centre.


Lately, I have been experimenting with different ribbon techniques, and love the look of folded ribbon.


The stamps are from Stampin' Up and TPC Studio. The ink is all Ranger, and the stickles are too. I applied them in a flourish pattern.


The bling flourish was provided with the kit. The chipboard is from my stash, but, sorry I don't know the manufacturer. I think (?) it is L'il Davis, but I can't be sure.


These two pages use three photographs each! That's way more than I usually scrap with, but I am really happy with the matching lay puts.


thanks to Joanne at the learning Factory!


Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment