Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bo Bunny EtCetera

I love this paper from BoBunny - it features that vintage-y, distressed feel that I love so much, and the heaviness of the paper makes it so nice to craft with.

These are the two scrapbook pages that I made with my November designer kit from the Learning Factory.

I used my EK Success Lattice punch for the trim, and threaded different ribbons through the centre.

Lately, I have been experimenting with different ribbon techniques, and love the look of folded ribbon.

The stamps are from Stampin' Up and TPC Studio. The ink is all Ranger, and the stickles are too. I applied them in a flourish pattern.

The bling flourish was provided with the kit. The chipboard is from my stash, but, sorry I don't know the manufacturer. I think (?) it is L'il Davis, but I can't be sure.

These two pages use three photographs each! That's way more than I usually scrap with, but I am really happy with the matching lay puts.

thanks to Joanne at the learning Factory!


The Learning Factory - November Kit

These are all the cards I made with my November Kit from the Learning Factory. The patterned paper is all from BoBunny EtCetera line, and all the card stock is from Bazzill.

The stamps are all Stampin' Up, and the ink is all from Ranger.

The flowers are from Petaloo, and the ribbon was in the it.

I love distress, and pretty much there is at least a tiny bit of distress on each card.

I tried sewing with my machine on the "Faith" card, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

thanks to Joanne for the chance to be a designer.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Hallowe'en Tag

I brayered the background on this one and used Inkadinkado and SU stamps Love the sentiment?

WCMD Challenges

These cards were all for challenges over at Inspire Swap Chat on WCMD weekend!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I am a designer at Learning Factory!~

I've been dying to put these up here!

These are the cards, lo's, and tags that I made for the Learning Factory as designer . My six month stint starts today on WCMD!

The paper in the kit was all G45. I paired it with SU & MFT stamps, and made all the embellies myself.

The rosettes are easy with my scor-pal, but you could use whatever scoring tool you have. Scor every quarter inch, fold like an accordian, glue the two ends so you have a circle, and press the tube into a flat shape over a sticky circle. I add a drop of hot glue to hold it secure. Cover the glue with an embellished circle , and Voila - a perfect rosette!

The paper flowers are just rolled paper! Cut a circle, and then turn it into a sprial by cutting round and round, , and twist tightly at the end of a pencil, glue it all down to the end piece with hot glue. Oh, start at the outside of the circle.

The ribbon rosettes are easy too! Take a length of ribbon about 6 inches, and stuch along one edge, gather it loosely by pulling on the thread. It will start to circle on itself, then sew the two ends loosely. Attach to another sticky circle around the edge, and then cover the middle with an embellished circle/ Easy Peasy!

Both pics on the layouts are me, one cica 1970, and the other at my University Convocation on June 13, 1989!

The website for Learning Facotry is here.