Monday, August 23, 2010

Mojo Monday...on a MONDAY!


Imagine that, I finished a MojoMonday sketch on a Monday!

This is for a weekly challenge at ISC to use only flat stickers from our stash! When I started scrapping, I went nutso crazy buying stickers - surprise, I know, and when I look back at old scrapbooks, and cards, that was the only technique I had - the artful arrangement of stickers! So now, to go back to stickers is funny.

These are some baby stickers I had, I don't even know the manufacturer, and DCWV cs. The ribbon is from my stash. I used my cuttlebug nesties and the textile folder. Of course, the sketch is MOJO.

So, even though this does not count towards my self imposed stamp challenge, I'm glad I used up some stickers, and I think the card turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment