Sunday, August 22, 2010

Confessions of a Stamp-a-holic









My stamp collection has reached monstrous proportions; and yet, every day, I see new stamp sets that I want to own!
Well enough!
I am making a vow here today that I cannot, must not, will not purchase another stamp set, until all my stamp sets have seen ink!
There, I said it! I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE STAMPS!!!!
Unless someone is willing to GIVE me stamps, I am not going to spend any more money on stamps until I have made at least one card with each and every stamp set I currently own.
How long will it take me? I don't know!!!
I think that if I use 2 stamp sets a week, it is going to be at least a year before I can buy new stamps. There, I said it...I have at least one hundred stamp sets that I can use before repeating any sets! OMG, I should be ashamed of myself.
So here are two stamp sets that have never been inked - until now - A Hampton Art clear stamp set, and an SU 'Herb Expressions' stamp set. I have used the two Verve stamp sets before, so they don't count!
I followed the Verve blog contest - too late to enter! - and the latest Mojo Monday sketch. All the paper is BG, and the cs is from my stash. Which of course, I am not going to supplement either!
The only item I am allowed to purchase is:
adhesive
wish me luck!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment