The top card is the card I gave to my honey for Valentines Day - I must admit I stole the idea from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue - they have a stamp that says this; I don't have the stamp, but I did have a old Jolee's of the box of chocolates. The inside of the card reads "more than chocolate!". The red heart is repurposed from a cake doily, and the ribbon is from my stash.
The second card is for a challenge over at ISC to make one last Valentine card before you put your stuff away for a year! The stamp is from Hero Arts, the sticker is BoBunny, and the flowers are Prima. I coloured the squirrel with my copics -warm greys, and E31.
The third card uses MME paper, TPC stamp, a flower made from layers of tissue paper that I cut with a spellbinders Peony die, and inked the edges - got this off off SCS, and lots of distress ink.
The fourth and fifth cards are an experiment. I sent white cs and a Glimmer mist screen through my Big Shot, and it left a lovely emboss! It was large enough to make both cards as well.
The fourth card is a scrap of ribbon, another flower made with the peony die cuts, this time made from dictionary pages and inked, and a big brad from the $ store.
The fifth card uses inkadinkado hearts, heat embossed with two colours of Zing emboss powder, and cut out, and a red ribbon from my stash decorated with a stick pin, and some crystals.
Thanks for looking, and I'd love to hear from you!