Monday, April 25, 2011

Case Study #36

This is my interpretation of Case Study this week - the original from Silke, and the others on the Case team can be seen here.












The stamp is from SU, and the inks are Ranger on watercolour paper.








I loved the part of Silke's design that 'hung' off the circle. I didn't change much on the design, I just changed the proportions a bit, so that I could fit all the swirly watercolour.








The ribbon is from Walmart, and the cs is scraps I had.








The sentiment is from ArtWarehouse.








thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, look at this amazing bow! I love your colouring too, great job with the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! What a beautiful card! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very elegant! Love the big bow too! Thanks of rjoining us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete