Sunday, September 26, 2010

CASE Study

I found a new (for me!) challenge blog called CASE Study, and I love it! Find it here -
The trick is to find inspiration from the "MUSE", and from the design team's take on the muse's card - well I did find inspiration - I made this card at 6:00 in the morning - couldn't sleep again.
It's a terrible pic, it looks all misshapen, but despite that I'm very happy with this card,
The craft paper is repurposed file folder, the embossing folder & stamp are SU, prismacolor pencils, and a dimensional butterfly sticker.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is quite lovely! Your colouring is great, thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card - your colouring is fabby! So cool when you colour on Kraft!
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coloring, I love what you did with those pencils! Stunning effect! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE STudy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you found us and shared this beauty! The flowers and the colouring are superb! Thanks for sharing and hope you will join us again at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete